Videos Coming Soon
Team Roster: 4 Nickname Class Rank Main Weapon
Anarchy_45 (Derrick) Wolf All-Purpose Team Leader M4V1
LG_DA3RD (Leonard) Gordon Rifleman Captain AK-47
BlueNature19 (Terrell) FireWolf Rifleman Private Famas
Marcel Shark Rifleman Private MP5
Gamepod Combat Zone Inc.
Field Safety Rules
1. Prior to arrival at Gamepod Combat Zone Inc, all Airsoft Devices must be stored, secured, and carried inside a bag, case or box NO EXCEPTIONS!. Treat and handle transportation of all Airsoft Devices like REAL FIREARMS.
2. Prior to departure from Gamepod Combat Zone Inc, all magazines must be removed from your Airsoft Devices. All Airsoft Devices should be stored, secured, and carried inside a bag, case or box before exiting the staging area and entering the lobby or parking lot! Treat and handle the transport of all Airsoft Devices like REAL FIREARMS.
3. Real firearms, real ammunition, or real knives are strictly prohibited at Gamepod Combat Zone Inc.
4. Face Protection must remain on at all times while inside designated “Hot Zones” such as the staging area and playing field. Do not remove Face Protection under any circumstance. In the event your vision is impaired due to “fogging” or any other reason DO NOT REMOVE your Eye Protection, call BLIND MAN immediately and wait for a referee who will escort you to a safe zone! Only approved full-face masks or approved multiple face protection systems are allowed. All eye protection must be fully sealed and ASTM rated.
5. Prior to exiting the playing field, remove all magazines from Airsoft Devices, clear any and all BBs from the device, put device on SAFETY mode. Fingers must remain completely off the triggers. All pistol devices must be holstered.
6. Weapons of any type are not allowed in the lobby area unsecured at any time! Weapons are only allowed in designated “Hot Zones” such as the staging area and playing field!
7. When you are off the field, always point your Airsoft Device in a safe direction!
8. This is a sport of honor and integrity. Any player caught in questionable behaviour will be removed from the game immediately and face possible loss of playing rights.
9. Any single hit to the body, gear, or mask counts as a hit. “Friendly Fire”, “Bang Kills” and “Surrenders” count. Remember if a player “Surrenders” or “Bang kills” you they are extending a courtesy to you by not shooting you at close range please extend the same courtesy by not taking advantage of their honor and returning fire.
10. When shot by a BB or eliminated, “ELIMINATED” players must raise their hands in the air or raise their “RED Rags” in the air, remove magazine, place safety-mode on, cease all fire, remain silent (dead men can’t talk) and exit the field immediately to a designated elimination zone.
11. No physical contact of any kind! Use of foul language, telling players to call their shots, arguing with the players or referees is not allowed at any time. The referee’s decision is final.
12. Do not leave your equipment or personal belonging unattended. Safely secure all items. Gamepod Combat Zone does not claim responsibility for any damaged or stolen items.
13. Velocity limits: Strictly Enforced and subject to “Spot Check” All players will be issued a color coded wrist band and matching weapon ID tag based on chronograph. Removal of wrist band or weapons tag at any time will result in your immediate ejection from the facility! Always remember safety first!
1) All weapons must pass chronograph using a field supplied magazine and .20g BB’s immediately upon entering the staging area and prior to entry on the playing field. Non sniper Weapons (GBB, Auto Electric Guns or AEG’s) above 400 FPS are not allowed under any circumstances!
2) Restricted use: (RED) For designated open or “Outdoor” areas only! Weapons above 350FPS are not allowed to be used “indoors” at any time! Restricted Devices cannot exceed a maximum of 400FPS! Velocity reducers are not allowed!
3) All access: (Green)‘Indoor” All access devices cannot exceed a maximum of 350FPS! Velocity reducers are not allowed!
4) Snipers: Sniper rifles must be “permanent” single fire bolt action mode no modified electric rifles are allowed to be used as sniper rifles! Sniper Devices cannot exceed a maximum of 400FPS
5) BB Showers (M203’s): Are allowed to be used in open areas only CO2 powered BB shower devices are strictly prohibited!
6) Grenades: Approved Thunder B or Tornado grenade devices are allowed throughout the playing field.
No “home made” non industry produced devices are allowed at the facility at any time!
14. Minimum engagement distance:
1) Restricted use Weapons (350-400FPS): 25 feet
2) All Access Weapons (350FPS and Below): 10 feet
3) BB Showers: 25 feet
15. If any of these rules are broken, players will be subject to immediate ejection from the facility without a refund.